As the primary educator of your children, you’ve been given a great responsibility. It’s easy to feel overwhelmed with all the voices telling us how we should be raising our children. I understand that sometimes we need a more experienced friend or mentor to help us figure out the best path for our family amidst all the noise.
- Do you want to incorporate liturgical living into your family but find yourself stressed out by all those crafts and traditions?
- Are you considering homeschooling and don’t know where to start?
- Are you overwhelmed with all the curriculum choices and not sure what program will work best for your child and family?
- Do you want to supplement your child’s private or public education and unsure of what else is available?
- Are you stressed, burnt-out, or stuck in a rut? Do your kids only recognize you when you’re angry?
- Are you a chronically disorganized person who can’t seem to manage all the paperwork that comes with homeschooling?
Then one on one consulting might be for you.
With more than a decade of homeschooling under my belt, I can provide the listening ear and reassurance that you need while helping you:
- craft a homeschooling mission statement to guide your efforts
- organize your day through helpful routines, schedules, and planning strategies that anticipate stress and help prevent burnout
- learn to incorporate liturgical living into your year, even if you hate crafts
- build booklists that support and compliment the learning your child does at school
- pinpoint what is working, and what isn’t, so you can plan a better homeschool semester or year
- develop custom curriculum and lesson plans when a boxed curriculum just won’t meet the needs of your child or family
Through online video calls, together we will pinpoint what’s working, what’s not, and create a plan of action. Ready to book a session?
Or drop me an email if you have a question.
Not sure you need personalized consulting right now? Then sign up to join my growing community of moms who get emails full of the encouragement, support and inspiration they need to live out their vocations with joy!