So you’ve landed at my blog, seen something you like and are curious for more? Great! Check out some of my favorite posts below, or visit my ‘Most Popular’ category for the latest posts people are sharing.
- Saving Money on Essential Oils
- Stich Fix(ings)
- Livin’ it Up, Anti-Lyceum Style
- The No ‘Poo Experiment Failure
- The Homeschool Mom Capsule Wardrobe
- How A Downloadable Planner Did Not Magically Transform My Life
Me Getting Serious
- Seven Things to do When A Loved One’s Child Receives a Life Changing Medical Diagnosis
- The Hard Work of Choosing Joy: A Practical Guide
- The Elimination of Charity and the Marginalized
- I’m the Last Woman Who Ever Thought She’d Have Five Kids
- For Mothers, Young and Old, All Are Welcome Here
- NFP PSA ASAP
For more information on why two of my kids are in wheelchairs, and related posts on being a special needs parent, check out my SMA page.
Helpful Information You Should Probably Pin
- Using the Amazon Wish List Feature to Reduce Gift Giving Stress
- Beyond Candy and Crafts: Living Liturgically With Older Kids
- To Be Or Not To Be…A Godparent’s Commitment
- How To Start A Family Prayer Time
- Hit the Beach and Avoid Sandwiches
- Family Obstacle Course
- A Screen Time Contract; For When You Really Mean Business
Are you a homeschooler like me? You can read about my curriculum choices here:
If you’re trying to homeschool during difficult circumstances, I understand! I gave a talk on how you can make it through tough times while still educating your children.
I’ve also got some free booklists and lesson plans to download too! If you like the idea of using them to help plan your curriculum you might enjoy:
My planner can also be used to help organize your homeschool day.
Some other useful homeschool posts include: