Welcome to all my weary mom friends!
Raising children, one or a dozen, is hard work! We know our kids are blessings, that our vocation to motherhood is one filled with grace, and yet, we spend so much time yelling, or sprawled out on the couch wondering what to make for dinner…again. Where are all the heart-warming moments spend huddled together reading saint books, or on a leisurely stroll through a picturesque meadow collecting wildflower samples for our nature journals? Do these things ever actually happen???
If you’re like me, you’ve spent a lot of time comparing yourself to other moms online and worrying if you’re doing enough or more likely, beating yourself up, because you know you’re not doing enough.
Well, that stops here. I’m building a community for Catholic moms free from the guilt. Together, we’re going to learn to embrace our role as primary educator of our children and share our love and our faith as best we can, even if it’s messy and imperfect. Some of us may choose homeschooling, and others may choose private or public school, but we all have the same overwhelming goal, to prepare a new generation of Catholics for the demands of this world and ultimately, heaven. This is the intersection of Catholic education and real life, and we’re going to rock it!
Best posts for frazzled mamas who need a laugh
- Saving Money on Essential Oils
- Stich Fix(ings)
- Livin’ it Up, Anti-Lyceum Style
- The No ‘Poo Experiment Failure
- The Homeschool Mom Capsule Wardrobe
- How A Downloadable Planner Did Not Magically Transform My Life
Best posts for inspired mamas who want ideas on how to share the faith
- Baby Steps to Living Liturgically
- Saint Anthony, Find Me Seven Quick Take
- Up Your Spiritual Game With Deliberate Practice
- Beyond Candy and Crafts: Living Liturgically With Older Kids
- To Be Or Not To Be…A Godparent’s Commitment
- How To Start A Family Prayer Time
Best posts for overwhelmed mamas who need education inspiration
- Planning to Prevent Burnout Now
- Your Child WILL Read
- Learn From My Preschool Mistakes; A Letter To Myself
- Outside the Classroom; Finding Your Homeschool Community
- Why I Keep Homeschooling Even When It Sucks
- How To Write Your Own Lesson Plans
Or consider one on one homeschool consulting to help to tackle an especially tough challenge!
Best posts for unmotivated mamas who need a kick in the butt
- Heroic Patience: The Ten Virtues of Mary
- Seven Ways To Stop Anger From Stealing Your Day
- How Can We Keep Our Faith When Bad Things Happen To Our Children?
- The Seven Deadly Sins of Facebook
- Seven Things To Do When A Friend Chooses a Different Path
- The Hard Work of Choosing Joy: A Practical Guide
- I’m the Last Woman Who Ever Thought She’d Have Five Kids
- For Mothers, Young and Old, All Are Welcome Here
- NFP PSA ASAP
- Rules and the Role of Obedience
If you want to join my community and receive updates that will encourage, support, and inspire you in your vocation as a Catholic mom, sign up below! You don’t need to walk this path alone!