Exposing Pre-Phase Three SyndromeHumor
Ladies, if you and your spouse are practicing NFP and attempting to space your children due to the gravest of circumstances, your husband may be suffering with PPT, or Pre-Phase Three syndrome!
In the days leading up to phase three, you may notice the following in your husband;
- An increasing interest in the date.
- An increased need for snuggling, hugging and lingering kisses, while asking what the date is.
- Spends his evenings trying to distract himself with TV, video games, etc. more than usual.
- Can not be near you without sweating profusely.
- A crazed look in his eye.
- A sudden splurge on children’s movies, games and other items to occupy the children for an extended period of time.
Many men have other symptoms they may keep to themselves out of fear and embarrassment. But no more! It is time to shed light on this very real medical condition and give it the attention it deserves. And just like premenstrual syndrome (PMS), modern science has produced a revolutionary cure to help men cope with PPT. Women have Midol, and now, thank’s to the quack labs here at ‘This Ain’t The Lyceum” men now have ‘Libi-Dull’.
While we do not suggest slipping Libi-Dull unknowingly into your husband’s coffee in the morning, we can assure you the capsules are odorless, tasteless and leave no unpleasant residue in the mouth. When taken daily, Libi-Dull is guaranteed to alleviate all the symptoms listed above and restore a sense of joy and vitality to men of all ages. Four out of five OB/GYNs also recommend Libi-Dull for those six weeks postpartum as well.
So ladies, stop the Jekyll and Hyde and help your husband reclaim the remainder of his month. We’re so convinced of your satisfaction with Libi-Dull that we’re offering nine days free! Use the contact form at the top of the page to request your sample today!
Thanks to Kellie from Building Cathedrals for her help in the formulation of this revolutionary concoction.
You might also like to read...
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.