I’m a multischooling mom of five. That means right now, I have one high school graduate (who was fully homeschooled), a junior, a freshman, a seventh grader, and a fourth grader. I’ve relied on the public school, online classes, prerecorded courses, community college classes and everything in between to educate my kids. Every summer, I consider my kids’ strengths and weaknesses, my own gifts and flaws, and plan out the next year’s course of action.
I’ve learned a lot these last 14 years and I hope by sharing my experiences I can help you discover if homeschooling is right for your family, how you can tweak it to fit the needs of your unique children, and learn what curriculum choices might best help you on your journey. Questions? Check out my posts and resources below, or shoot me an email if you can’t find the answer you’re looking for. I don’t claim to know it all, but hopefully, I can at least make you laugh and provide some useful information in the process!
Do you want to homeschool your children, but don’t know where to start? I’ve got some posts for you!
- How to Start Homeschooling Your Elementary School Student
- How to Start Homeschooling Your Teenager
- How to Start Homeschooling Your Special Needs Child
- How to Homeschool During Difficult Circumstances
- Answers To The Top Seven Questions I Hear From Prospective Homeschoolers
Here are some of my favorite homeschooling posts. You can view the rest by visiting my Homeschooling Category Page.
- Seven Lessons Learned From Raising A Homeschool Graduate
- How to Evaluate Your Homeschool Year So You Don’t Feel Like a Failure
- The Best Mixed Drinks for Back To School
- Planning to Prevent Burnout Now
- Your Child WILL Read
- Learn From My Preschool Mistakes; A Letter To Myself
- Outside the Classroom; Finding Your Homeschool Community
- Why I Keep Homeschooling Even When It Sucks
- How To Write Your Own Lesson Plans
- How to Homeschool in Difficult Circumstances – VIDEO
- Finding Joy Amongst the Chaos of Catholic Family Life – AUDIO
Here are my curriculum posts which detail products I’ve used through the years.
Here are some homeschooling resources I’ve created.
The Catholic Homeschool Audit Workbook PDF DownloadProduct on sale
Using Google Classroom in the Homeschool EbookProduct on sale
The Catholic Homeschool Audit WorkbookProduct on sale