Only could seven posts in seven days force me to resurrect so many ideas I’ve already had before.
Back by popular demand, it’s the second issue of Livin’ Magazine! Enjoy seven pages hot off the presses before MSL Omnimedia sues for another case of near copyright infringement. Or maybe they’ll offer to purchase the rights?? Who knows, but a girl can dream right? (Check out the first issue HERE.)
1. Cover Model (I could get used to this.)
2. Getting crafty in the least crafty way possible!
3. Look at the awesome thing of craftiness you too could make with the help of a knowledgeable child!
4. Food! Now I’ve solved your dinner problem, and maybe introduced food poisoning into your family, but still, yay for creativity!
5. Fashion advice from me, which is worth its weight in dryer lint!
6. Organizing tips on tackling those expending messes in your child’s bedroom. Hint: you won’t find any pricey Pottery Barn or Container Store pieces here!
7. Making useable space in your old basement. It’s like a dungeon of fun!
Can I insert anymore exclamation points in this post?!?!?!?!?!?! Done. Subscriptions are still available. Be sure to sign up before the next issue is released, sometime in the summer of 2015. While I await a call from Mr. Pulitzer, swing back to Jen’s for the rest of the quick take bonanza.