It’s been a long week of STUFF here.
- First holy communion parties. (and trying to remember how much money you gave the older siblings of this year’s FHC class so you don’t create animosity at home.)
- Fencing tournaments and classes and general stabbery.
- Well visits WITH PLENTY OF TIME TO ENJOY THE DAYTIME TALK SHOWS IN THE WAITING ROOM.
- Other random appointments inconveniently scheduled on the same day as long running well visits.
- Intense family participation in activities like making stop motion animation, and slime, a.k.a. my house is a dump.
- Oh…that’s right, family is coming to stay with us this weekend.
- An excellent book that I had to finish in record time so I could be done with it and complete other important stuff like ignoring the 2,325,052,452 emails in my inbox.
I know after a few weeks of long-winded posts, you’re pleased as punch to get some actual Quick Takes, admit it. Now it’s your turn. Please link up below and be sure to read all the other Quick Take bloggers. On Saturday morning I’ll update this post to feature the blogger who gets the most click-throughs today.
UPDATE: The blogger with the most click throughs thus far is Jodi at ‘the irreplaceable mother’. She’s shares her physical and spiritual struggles after what was supposed to be a routine surgery in the #17 spot below.
I look forward to reading your posts!