Welcome to all my weary mom friends!
To learn about Fulton, Teddy, and our family’s journey with Spinal Muscular Atrophy, plus my top posts relating to special needs, visit the Special Needs Page.
To learn more about how we educate our kids, visit the Homeschooling Page.
Best posts for frazzled mamas who need a laugh
- Saving Money on Essential Oils
- Stich Fix(ings)
- Livin’ it Up, Anti-Lyceum Style
- The No ‘Poo Experiment Failure
- The Homeschool Mom Capsule Wardrobe
- How A Downloadable Planner Did Not Magically Transform My Life
Best posts for Catholic mamas who want ideas on how to share the faith
- Baby Steps to Living Liturgically
- Saint Anthony, Find Me Seven Quick Take
- Up Your Spiritual Game With Deliberate Practice
- Beyond Candy and Crafts: Living Liturgically With Older Kids
- To Be Or Not To Be…A Godparent’s Commitment
- How To Start A Family Prayer Time
Best posts for unmotivated mamas who need a kick in the butt
- Heroic Patience: The Ten Virtues of Mary
- Seven Ways To Stop Anger From Stealing Your Day
- How Can We Keep Our Faith When Bad Things Happen To Our Children?
- The Seven Deadly Sins of Facebook
- Seven Things To Do When A Friend Chooses a Different Path
- The Hard Work of Choosing Joy: A Practical Guide
- I’m the Last Woman Who Ever Thought She’d Have Five Kids
- For Mothers, Young and Old, All Are Welcome Here
- NFP PSA ASAP
- Rules and the Role of Obedience